3. Heights, losing people I love, life changing decisions. 4. Teasing, learning, relaxing. 16. Definitely the snow on a nice day. 20. Eyes, oh god, the eyes. 24. Not going to lie, I just love wearing suits. 31. Melancholic. 39. Ha! It was a collection of poems, not sure if that counts though :P 47. Depends on my mood, if I’m annoyed definitely loud. Loud enough to block out what is around me, I guess.
Green: 1. I currently believe that I weight the least that I have in my adult life due to stress. 2. I wish that I had my brother’s height… (fucker, he’s like 6ft 5) 3. I used to be self conscious, I just learned to suck it up and go with it. 4. I’ve been meaning to get to my physical peak for a long time now, I keep making excuses. :P 5. I love the exhaustive feeling that you get from pushing yourself. 6. I am exhausting myself trying to think of 2 more after this, bloody hell… 8 is a LOT. 7. I have never broken any bones. 8. I have this really annoying tick, where I think about 4 sentences ahead of what I speak. You’ll notice this when I get lost in a conversation sometimes because I’m just thinking too far ahead :P My mind moves a lot faster than my mouth.
blue, white, grey. I better win this time. ha. Carry on answering...
Blue: 1. I have a brother, Dylan. 2. A sister, Brianna. 3. I have 9 immediate cousins, I wont name them :P 4. My mother’s side is fairly small. 5. The reason for this is that the family deaths (which there have only been two since I’ve been alive) have been my uncle, and grandfather. 6. Pretty dysfunctional. 7. That being said, they’re my family and I’m stuck with them. 8. I have friend’s families who are closer to me than mine are. 9. I would very much like to start my own family some day.
White: 1. You’ll find that I’m quite caring. 2. Totally awesome and loyal, one of the greatest dudes ever. 3. Totally modest.
Grey: 1. They’re delicate, yet incredibly good at what they do. 2. Are a basis for many aircraft designed today.
1. I didn’t really have a conventional one, people hear of middle child syndrome all of the time and just pass it off as a kid whining… I actually never got any attention. As a result of this I did everything by myself and with my friends.
2. I did athletics until I got into high school, I really only excelled in shotput/discus.
3. I was forced to play football until I was 13.
4. Self defence was my life back then.
5. I was scout of the year (with my friend Jeffrey) pretty much every single year that we did it.
6. I had a good relationship with each of my primary school teachers, and still see a few of them on a regular basis.
7. I looked up to my grandfather. Who, just like me, used to pull everything apart to see how it works.
“I’m surprised she got caught cheating with a man. I always thought Rob and Kristen was publicity stunt to sell Twilight tickets. This explains how she continues to get roles, through the casting couch. This girl has about as much charisma and talent as a wooden pole.”—Some random on Kristen Stewart cheating.